Pilgerritt Von Cortona
• Full board and Accommodation
• Transfer Tours with the accompanying vehicle
• Transfer from / to Camucia railway station or Castiglion Fiorentino
• German – English -and Italian- speaking guide
• German – English –and Dutch – speaking spiritual guide
• Cost of travel
• Dinner on day 5
Dates: From March to December.
• Length: Week Program (7 nights) – 1 half day rides and 5 full day rides
• Number of participants: min. 2 and max. 3 riders
• Gaits: Walk, trot and if possible canter
• Skills: riders should be safe in all three gaits and in good physical condition.
• Weight: up to 85 kg. If your weight is above it please let us know.
• Food: For lunch, we will have a gourmet picnic in the open air, served by Vasco with the accompanying vehicle on the full riding days , on the half riding days we eat after riding at the winery.
• Daily hours on horseback: approx. 5 to 7 hours the day rides; In the mornings a little longer rides, if possible, in the afternoon somewhat shorter. At the half day ride approx. 2 ½ – 3 hours in the morning
• Overnight stay: At the beginning and the end of the week we stay at our winery. On the way we have selected accommodations which we have chosen for their country-specific style, the quality of the kitchen, the comfort for the guests and the accommodation facilities for our horses. The overnight stays on the way are priced in the double room (based on sharing), for an extra charge single rooms can be booked.
• Equipment: Riding clothing or riding-related leisure clothing, and a riding hat/helmet, but above all clothing should be comfortable and sturdy. A shirt or blouse with long sleeves is also recommended. Comfortable shoes because now and then we will walk a bit by foot. Depending on the season raincoat or riding jacket and sun cream. We have a first aid kit with us. Possible health problems must be reported before the start of the ride, such as allergies, asthma etc. Please bring your own medicine.
• Note: The program sequence may change slightly due to weather conditions or other unforeseen events. However, the character of the trip will always be preserved. Thank you for your understanding.