Der Cortona Abenteuer Ritt – Unser Wanderritt
• Welcome Dinner And All Lunches (Except On The non-riding Day)
• Transfer Tours for rides with the accompanying vehicle
• Transfer from / to Camucia railway station or Castiglion Fiorentino
• German – English -and Italian- speaking guide
Travel price :
• Accommodation costs: € 580, – per apartment per week
• Cost of gas (measured by meter)
• Cost of travel
• Additional Meals Are Available. You can book them spontaneously by the Day.
Dates: From March to December.
- Length: Week Program (7 nights) – 2 half day rides and 3 full day rides, one day off in between.
- Number of participants: min. 1 and max. 3 riders
- Gaits: Walk, trot and if possible canter
- Skills: riders should be safe in all three gaits and in good physical condition.
- Weight: up to 85 kg. If your weight is above it please let us know.
- Food: For lunch, we will have a gourmet picnic in the open air, served by Vasco with the accompanying vehicle on the full riding days , on the half riding days we eat after riding at the winery.
- Daily hours on horseback: approx. 5 to 6 hours on the full day rides; In the mornings a little longer rides, if possible, in the afternoon somewhat shorter. On the half day rides approx. 2 ½ – 3 hours in the morning.
- Overnight stay: On this ride, the horses stay at selected places for the night. The riders return with Vasco in the accompanying vehicle to the base, our winery. The next morning after the transfer to the horses we start again from there to ride.
- Equipment: Riding clothing or riding-related leisure clothing, including a riding hat/helmet, but above all clothing should be comfortable and sturdy. A shirt or blouse with long sleeves is also recommended. Comfortable shoes because now and then we will walk a bit by foot. Depending on the season raincoat or riding jacket, and sun cream. We have a first aid kit with us. Possible health problems must be reported before the start of the ride, such as allergies, asthma etc. Please bring your own medicine.
- Note: The program sequence may change slightly due to weather conditions or other unforeseen events. However, the character of the trip will always be preserved. Thank you for your understanding.