The Jewels of Tuscany Our Star Ride
• Welcome Dinner And All Lunches (Except On The non-riding Day)
• Transfer Tours and sightseeing (if booked )
• Transfer from / to Camucia railway station or Castiglion Fiorentino
• German – English -and Italian- speaking guide.
Travel Price with sightseeing:
· Accommodation costs: € 580, – per apartment per week
· Cost of gas (measured by meter)
· Cost of travel
. Additional Meals Are Available. You can book them spontaneously by the Day.
Dates: From March to December.
• Length: Week Program (7 nights) – 3 half day rides and 2 full day rides, one day off in between.
• Number of participants: min. 1 and max. 3 riders
• Gaits: Walk, trot and if possible canter
• Skills: riders should be safe in all three gaits and in good physical condition.
• Weight: up to 85 kg. If your weight is above it please let us know.
• Food: For lunch, we will have a gourmet picnic in the open air, served by Vasco with the accompanying vehicle on the full riding days , on the half riding days we eat after riding at the winery.
• Daily hours on horseback: approx. 5 to 6 hours the day rides; In the mornings a little longer rides, if possible, in the afternoon somewhat shorter. At the half day rides approx. 2 ½ – 3 hours in the morning
• Overnight stay: We come back to the base every day
• Equipment: Riding clothing or riding-related leisure clothing and a riding hat/helmet, but above all clothing should be comfortable and sturdy. A shirt or blouse with long sleeves is also recommended. Comfortable shoes because now and then we will walk a bit by foot. Depending on the season raincoat or riding jacket and sun cream. We have a first aid kit with us. Possible health problems must be reported before the start of the ride, such as allergies, asthma etc. Please bring your own medicine.
• Note: The program sequence may change slightly due to weather conditions or other unforeseen events. However, the character of the trip will always be preserved. Thank you for your understanding.